21 September 2008
Letter Update
Hello family! Its pday here at the ccm (central capacitation for missionaries) thats what they call it here. it seems like its been forever since i have been able to talk to anyone. the keyboard here is in Spanish so its a little hard to type. How is everyone? The food here is good although its sometimes interesting. We went to the temple ground the other day to invite people to church. It worked out well, I know more spanish than i thought. On Saturday they are dropping us off in Buenos Aires to go procelying for a few hours. That should be interesting. I´m always tired. That plane ride messed me up. I hope everything gets better soon and this MTC experience goes by fast. I miss home and you all so much. I think they just emailed you on Monday to say that we got here. i know that it was not fast enough. I don´t know why it took them so long to do it. In the bathroom here they have bidey´s i think thats how you spell it. they clean your bottom. its kinda weird. i have not used them, i stick to the toilet paper! I eat a salad and fruit every meal, i´m eating more healthy than i ever have!The mtc here is on the temple grounds. Its enclosed with gates like twenty feet high. Probably because everything is so nice here. We went out to get flu shots and the city was dirty, trash in the streets and everywhere. Everyone drives so crazy here. Its like there are no cops. Two north Americans from Bolivia are here now because there is something bad going on with the government up there or something. They are staying here until they get their passports. We are going to the temple in an hour so that should be good. I´m excited to hear from you the next time i get a p-day. I love you all so much and i miss you a bunch. PLEASE write me letters, it would be nice to get a hard copy of something to read! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment